Janusz Zamecki wrote:

zope napisa?(a):

Hi,

zhttps provides an HTTPS Zserver to Zope-2.9.0. This zope product uses
M2Crypto. I think this may give you a hint towards SSL and Zope-2.9.0

http://www.zope.org/Members/lerouxa/zopehttps

Try it first with test certificates provided with
M2Crypto/demo/zope/{ca.pem,server.pem,dh1024.pem,randpool.dat}

Best regards

Al

Hello, thank you. I've tried to install this software, but it doesn't
work. First of all the downloaded package seems to be inclomplete.
bunzip complains about garbage at the end of the file. Second, after
copying files and patching __init__.py in the ZServer directory, zope
doesn't start anymore. It complains about missing HTTPS_Server package.
If I borrow this one from m2crypto 0.15, then it complains about missing
asyncore, then missing FCNTL. I'm stuck. What else can I do?

You should contact the package author (CCing him now)
>>http://www.zope.org/Members/lerouxa/zopehttps

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m