I tried using unrestrictedSearchResults and got a security permission error, saying I didn't have permission to access unrestrictedSearchResults().

When I turned on verbose security, I got the following error:

Unauthorized: The object is marked as private. Access to 'unrestrictedSearchResults' of (CatalogTool at /DCARF/project_file_system/portal_catalog) denied.

How do I change the permissions so I can access this method?