J Cameron Cooper wrote:
I don't know if this is your problem, but you can't run two instances off the same ZODB unless you use ZEO.

And it's certainly an extremely bad idea to try and do so with two different versions of Zope, whatever your setup!

how you've installed things.) But it's certainly possible. I have at least three different versions of Zope and at least a dozen different instances on this machine right now.

Yup, he really needs to make sure the new and old zope's aren't trying to share an instance home on disk!

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk