On 25 Feb 2006, at 04:27, Derrick Hudson wrote:
| Then introduce it, it's simple to set up and adds a world of
| functionality!

I could.  I'd have to learn how to work with it :-).  The deployments
I've worked with are all single uniprocessor machines, thus ZEO
wouldn't yield a performance improvement.  I should learn ZEO one of
these days.

Thinking of ZEO just as a "performance improvement" is doing it a great disservice. Think of it simply in terms of decoupling the appserver from the database server and the flexibility that gives you by being able to access the database server separately.