Currently, I am trying to integrate one java applet to zope/plone. my java applet use mySQL database and is working  outside zope, however, when I  integrate my applet into zope, it can not take mySQL data anymore. Please give me suggestions how to overcome this problem.
(I have tried to connect mySQL database to zope as external, it works with DTML and ZPT but I do not know how to do with my java applet )
Best regards,
Lon Lon

Yahoo! Mail