hey All

It appears that I have solved it...

My process in moving over the product from the old server was to blame. Here's what I did: export all of the zodb contents, and tarball the python product. Then I imported the zodb contents into the new server, and un-tarred the product. This resulted in the error of not finding the python methods, even though it appeard to be connected.

So, I added the product form the add menu, and copy/pasted the zodb contents, and now it's all happy.

For future refrence, is there a call to conenct this class back into the zodb filesystem after it has been moved to a new instance?

Thanks for all the help!