--On 28. Februar 2006 17:14:50 -0800 Alric Aneron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I see I can only execute python functions in external methods.
Is there any way to execute the whole file, not just a certain function?
In linux I created a python script, and it doesn't have functions.  I
just want to execute the whole file.  I tried using "self" or "init" for
function names in Zope and it doesn't want to do it, telling me "The
specified object, init, was not found in module, test."

Is there a way to execute a file?

This is basically a Pyhthon question. Look at os.system(), the subprocess
module, popenX calls....the Python Library Reference is your friend.

-aj