Zope Consultant, NYC

My NYC client needs help understanding & modifying a Zope-based CMS that was
previously built for their client

My client would prefer the candidate to work on-site, but it’s not mandatory;
however, a face-2-face interview is mandatory.  Local candidates need only
apply unless you happen to be in NYC, but live elsewhere.

Initial project is 3-5 weeks at $300/day and 65/hour after 8 hours

Send resume and a paragraph on your Zope experience to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing

Checked by AVG Free Edition.