Dieter Maurer wrote:
Jens Vagelpohl wrote at 2006-3-2 14:53 +0000:
If you're trying to use the M$ WebFolder-stuff you might as well give up immediately. It simply does not work right.

We are using it -- quite successfully :-)

We had to fix some bugs in Zope's WebDAV support, e.g. properties
may not be pure ASCII. Zope did not recode them into UTF-8.

I believe you've signed a contributor agreement now... it would be nice if you fed those changes back ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk