From: Dieter Maurer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:07 PM
To: Palermo, Tom
Cc: ''
Subject: Re: [Zope] manage_pasteObjects question

Palermo, Tom wrote at 2006-3-7 16:13 -0500:
I am trying to do a manage_cutObjects in one script and then a

Usually, this looks like:

	 obj_info = XXX.manage_cutObjects(...)

When I execute this line from my pasteObjects python

Do not know, why in hell you pass in a crippled request...

  You should be aware that "req['__cp']" is not a request object...

You didnt respond to Dieter's remarks .... so its unclear where to go with this.

You coded:

What is the last parameter doing?  REQUEST=req['__cp'] ?  The manage_pastObjects expects a REQUEST object, e.g. REQUEST=context.REQUEST.

Did you try this?