Servelocity at

http://www.servelocity.net/

are also very good. You can rent your own dedicated server and install what you want on it. Excellent support and service.

On 3/12/06, Allen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1 for Zettai. Have had great success with them.
If you need a place to stick a server then I highly recommend bayMountain. Amazing service and support. A great team of open source and Zope experts there.

Allen

David wrote:
> J Cameron Cooper wrote:
>
>> Dan Gaibel wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Folks,
>>>
>>> I'm interested in finding a company that will do monthly managed zope
>>> hosting. We're looking for a dedicated machine. I know that Zope Corp
>>> does
>>> this and it is quite expensive. I wonder if anyone has had any
>>> experiences
>>> with such a service.
>>>
>>> Any advice is highly appreciated, and I apologize if this list is an
>>> inappropriate venue to pose such a question.
>>

>> There are a number of these companies around. iMeme and Zettai come to
>> mind. I'm sure there are more nowadays.
>>
>>         --jcc
>

> Dan,
>
> I use Zettai.  Can't complain at all.   Even though I use virtual host
> plan (I share a server with about 8(?) others) the performance is better
> than I feared might be the case.
> The best of all worlds is to at least co-host your server.  But thats
> more over-head for the developer.  Zettai support is excellent.
> (although they do get cranky if you lean too much on them).
>
> I just checked out the iMeme site - and they may be pretty good ( jcc
> wouldn't recommend them otherwise) but their presentation is gawd-awful
> and not confidence inspiring.
> David

michael