Paul Winkler wrote:
On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 10:29:05PM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
Ouch, DirectoryViews are more likely what you want...

Sure, they're great. But through the web they are read-only. That's hardly a complete replacement for Ape.
Depends on CK's real needs of course.

Let's have a read shall we:

>> Chris Kratz wrote:
>>> We are very interested in this as well. We have a large application using >>> Apelib right now to persist our zope application onto the filesystem so we
>>> can use subversion.

Now, if using svn for source control is the only reason he was using APE, surely you'd agree that DirecotyViews are a more appropriate method?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk