Note that ExternalMethods are not, and do not behave like, python modules.

On 1. Apr 2006, at 01:28, Jed Parsons wrote:

I'm trying to perform some logging from external methods. I've discovered that, if you're not careful, you get more and more loggers each time Zope reloads the module. This leads to an ever- increasing number of identical entries in the log file, whose timestamps all match down to the millisecond.

Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams