--On 24. Mai 2006 13:43:27 +0100 Pascal Peregrina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any plan to have built-in support (i.e.
helpers, built-in Zope objects, etc) in order to support AJAX in Zope at
some point. Zope is already XML-RPC compliant, so it should not be very
difficult to do so...

I don't know why and where Zope itself as application server should support AJAX? AJAX support makes sense on a higher application level like schema (Archetypes, Z3 schemas etc.). Zope provides enough infrastructure to build anything to deal with Ajax in *some way* (what do you mean with "some point*?). But I doubt that Zope must deal with Ajax on the application server level.

-aj