Right now I'm using Zope 2.8.1 with interface of plone 2.1.1 and Python 2.3.5. I'm planning to upgrade the version interested in migrate to ZOPE3.2 .  Before that I need to know one thing.

" Does Zope3.2 provides support to check last modified person's name in recent modified tab. ?" In Zope 2.8.1, In recent modified link it was
   always reflecting owners name, not the person who modified the file.

Please provide me information regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sagar
Work (Direct): +91-22-6750 6001
information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.