2006/6/13, Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I suppose a log call is fine.

I *really* like these messages, because they catch a lot of my own
boneheaded security declaration errors.  But for ones that aren't
actually "real" problems (like the ones shown by the OP), it would be
nice to be able to filter them away at startup, especially when
starting in the foreground or running "zopectl debug" or "zopectl
test".  Making these into actual warnings.warn calls would let us do
that with a warnfilter, but any other solution would be fine as well.

In my way those messages can be usefull for everybody... but not at every time
it would be nice to get a tool (using regexp) to adapt them to our
present needs (installing a product, developping a product on a test
instance for example)

- C

On Jun 13, 2006, at 5:18 PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> Indeed they are logging.getLogger("Init") calls (from App/
> class_init.py).
> Why change that? They're perfectly fine in the event log.
>
> Florent

>> Egads, I think you're right.  These aren't actual warnings, are
>> they?  They're log calls.  That should be changed.
>>
>> - C
>>
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] tests]# /zope/test/bin/zopectl debug
>>> Starting debugger (the name "app" is bound to the top-level Zope
>>> object)
>>> 2006-06-13 13:48:34 WARNING Init Class