Hi List,

I have a Problem during the Import of the ZopeObjects in my new Zope!

Old Version: Zope 2.1.6-26
New Version: Zope 2.8.4

I select the File from /opt/zope/import Directory and press Import, then ive
got an Error Request!

Site Error

Error Type: ImportError
Error Value: No module named PerlExternalMethod

In Products the ExternalMethod is available!!!

Root Folder > Control_Panel > Products:
 the Product: ExternalMethod is installed...

 Product at  /Control_Panel/Products/ExternalMethod

Can anyone Help?

Greetz Raphi