----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremiah Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:17 AM
Subject: [Zope] ERROR Zope Could not import Products.ZMySQLDA

I am trying to get Zope to connect to a MySQL database. I am having
trouble tracking down why it will not connect. The error message on the
web page produces only six hits in Google;

Here is the Zope debugging error message from zopectl fg;
(Complete debugging information is below.)

ImportError: cannot import name ImmutableSet

Some ideas:

1) make sure you installed ZMySQLDA using the same version of python that your Zope installation uses (it looks like you are using Zope 2.8.x so you should be using python 2.3.4 or 2.3.5)

2) your traceback had an entry:

/usr/local/www/zopeserver/bin/runzope -X debug-mode=on
2006-06-14 16:14:53 INFO ZServer HTTP server started at Wed Jun 14
16:14:53 2006
       Port: 8080

The hostname looked a little strange (localhost is usually

Good luck!