Please keep your posts on the list...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremiah Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] ERROR Zope Could not import Products.ZMySQLDA

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 10:29 -0400, Jonathan wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremiah Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> ImportError: cannot import name ImmutableSet

1) make sure you installed ZMySQLDA using the same version of python that
your Zope installation uses (it looks like you are using Zope 2.8.x so you
should be using python 2.3.4 or 2.3.5)

I have made sure to use python2.3 when I compiled. I specified the full
path just to make sure. :)

Did you use python 2.3 or python 2.3.4 (or 2.3.5)? This may make a difference.

Is the ZMySQLDA product installed ok? Check the icon in the ZMI - Control Panel - Product Management folder (it should not show a broken product icon). You can also check the ZMI - Add list, there should be a 'Z MySQL Database Connection' entry in the list.