On 6/28/06, Andrew Sawyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
point.  Write the 'Zope product' management software and expose it as a
service - put it on the site.
No one said bag the collectors.  Rewrite http://www.zope.org/Collectors/
to collectors.zope.org and that's done.

No "writing" is gonna happen, and should not happen, becuse the
writing takes time and the resulting software needs to be updated,
bugfixes enhanced and managed, and that aint gonna happen. Your
comments ignore the previous experiences with www.zope.org.

Are you volunteering to do those two things in the next week?

No, because I have a job during weeks. However, say next month or two
instead, then, if somebody gives me the computer and internet
connection to host it on, yes I can do this.