On 7/6/06, Max M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is a lot of things missing for brevity. It is an archetypes based
class, and all kinds of interesting stuff is happening in that stack.

Ok, well, I don't know archetypes myself; hopefully someone with more
specific knowledge of that can help.  Specific code for the
get/set/del functions is probably required, at least.

I tried to check that out. But then it says something like:
"_PropTest__mxm__ac_local_roles__ No such attribute"

That suggests that there's metaclass stuff going on, or the specific
code differs from the example shown in relevant details (or both).

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca