On 7/11/06, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
In the line to test __getattribute__ to override some properties I try
to access to the object's absolute_url but it's empty

__getattr__ is always called on the non-acquicision wrapped object.
Hence, __getattr__ doesn't know anything about it's surroundings.

How can I have the absolute_url at object's __getattribute__?

You can't, unless you bend over backwards, and there are surely easier
ways to do whatever you are trying to do.

What are you trying to achieve?