Alan wrote:

I need a very simple DB in Zope, a table with 5 columns, less than 100
entries, to write, read and update, nothing else. Is Gadfly a serious
option? Do l loose my database if Zope is restarted? Which other
option, easy to use? A tutorial?

If it's going to be that small I suggest you write your own Zope product. Skip ZClasses. If you know what it is, take my word for it. If you don't, just forget it :)

Gadly is not a serious option. If you're going for SQL you should go for something more real like Postgresql (powerful) or Mysql (trendy) etc.

Many thinks in advance.

Peter Bengtsson,