At Thursday 10/8/2006 03:19, Sinang, Danny wrote:

I was able to rename my processes (S5, S100, S200) to their lowercase
counterparts since all I had to do was do :

When I try to rename the activities found in those processes, I try to
do likewise, but the ZopeFind results come out like this :

('S100/Begin', <activity at /dev/danny/wms/GeneralWorkflow/S100/Begin>)
('S100/CHECK_MS_BATCHING', <activity at

To call manage_renameObject (), I have to supply it with the object

You must call manage_renameObject on the object *container*, passing the old name and the new name. Something like this:

  object = result[1]
  container = object.aq_parent

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL