I have managed to get my LDAPUserFolder configured, connected  and all setup. I have no problems searching for users from within the ZMI. But the problem that i get is that when i start up my plone site, it prompts me for my zope username/password. I currently only have 1 user in zope and that is the admin account and the only other username/password that works in this prompt is the Manager DN one that i setup for my LDAPUserFolder. Can any one help me out?