--On 17. August 2006 09:05:21 -0400 Siddharth Sethi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I have managed to get my LDAPUserFolder configured, connected  and all
setup. I have no problems searching for users from within the ZMI. But
the problem that i get is that when i start up my plone site, it prompts
me for my zope username/password. I currently only have 1 user in zope
and that is the admin account and the only other username/password that
works in this prompt is the Manager DN one that i setup for my
LDAPUserFolder. Can any one help me out?

Please ask on the plone-users list for Plone related issues especially because the authentication mechanism depends on the Plone version.

-aj