Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 23. August 2006 13:38:10 -0400 beno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi;
On this page (of a Zope product):
http://iungo.org/products/MailBoxer/
there is the instruction to send an email to this address:
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
What exactly does that mean? Can someone give me an example?

The docs say:

"""
After adding a MailBoxer (see below) you can send all your messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"""

Is it so hard to understand to replace the example email address with
the one you have configured for your Mailboxer?
Well, the list is called "rejoice", the Web site in question is called "rejoice.2012.vi" and I tried this address: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". It didn't work. So I tried this address: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". On that one, I didn't get a bounce but I didn't show up in the Properties::maillist, either, nor did I receive a welcome message :( You wouldn't mind providing an example for me, would you? Frankly, I find the tokens "yourMailHost" and "yourDomain" rather unclear.
TIA,
beno