--On 7. September 2006 21:05:31 +0200 Jose Carlos Balderas Alberico <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm out of ideas here. What I basically want is some way of printing stuff
somewhere, maybe a file, or the screen itself, to know where the
application
is in every moment. That way, locating the error would be far easier.

What's wrong with using the standard Python logging module? Likely you need
to use allow_module('logging'). See lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/README.txt for details. You can also write an external method that performs logging through any kind of logger you might have available in Python and call this external method from anywhere in Zope since ExternalMethods are first-class Zope objects and can be acquired through standard acquisition.
For more information on Python's logging module: Read The Fine Manual
(Python library reference).

-aj