----- Original Message ----- From: "Fabian Scheler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] User management messed up?

What version of XUF are you using?

a pretty old one: exUserFolder-0-10-10

I'm using XUF under 2.9.x without any problems.

well, I'm not even sure if XUF is causing the problems or maybe
something else, that is the main reason for my post

Also how did you add rights for Anonymous? Did you accidently remove
permissions for Authenticated or other Roles?

well in the security tab of folder 'y' I explicitly added a permission
for role Anonymous. When I undo this change again (via the undo tab),
the users defined in the XUF can access folder 'y' again.

Turning on verbose-security (and setting the associated "security-policy-implementation python") in zope.conf may provide some clues.

Jonathan