--On 4. Oktober 2006 05:25:38 +0200 Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On 3. Oktober 2006 15:27:12 +0000 Maurits van Rees
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung, on 2006-10-03:
Feel free to file a collector issue.

Probably better, yes.  Done:

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2201

Possibly this issue is caused by a different umask on my new Linux box.
However either the step for generating the tar ball or Python Distutils
module should be in charge for dealing with the file permissions properly.
No idea how and where to address this problem at the moment.

I fixed the tar-ball generation part of the makefile and recreated the 2.10.0 and 2.9.5 archives with the right permissions.

-aj