----- Original Message ----- From: "torugor1404" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Upload file to server for encoding...

Thank you Jonathan,

I was begining to get to the same conclusion after some days of
google search. My problem is indeed to get the information from the
client system.

Now I must decide if it is better to make the user upload it
everytime (user gets annoyed), just upload one time and save on the
server the data (unsecure), or upload onetime and hold the file in
the html by the use of either session or hidden inputs (site opens
slowly).

Anyone has another option I haven't explored to this problem?

If you want to encrypt/decrypt something specific to a user why don't you prompt the user to enter a key, and then use they supplied key to encrypt/decrypt. This will function somewhat like a password - if the user doesn't supply the same key that was used to encrypt the data, the decrypt will not work.

Jonathan

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please keep your posts on the lists...

----- Original Message ----- From: "torugor1404" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>