Greetings All,

After a long dev cycle, I'm putting a Zope web app into production shortly... and need some advice.

What is a good daily backup strategy with Zope 2.71?

I'll be running ZEO, and only use three add-on products, Formulator, VarImage and PIL. My application consists of regular items in the ZODB, two python Products, and a half-dozen ZClasses

Right now, I'm developing on a WinXP machine, and am considering SuSE 9.1 for my spec, any experiences, good or bad?... YAST2-installed or manually?

All advice would be helpful as I weigh my options,

-Jon Cyr