Chris Withers wrote:
Peter Bengtsson wrote:
xml_content = open('validxmlfile.xml').read()
http = httplib.HTTP("localhost", 8080)
http.putrequest("POST", "/uploadExpenseXML")

That's not really a valid transaction...

Perhaps I got my pseudo syntax code wrong.
My point is still valid since Zope doesn't seem to be able to deconstruct a HTTP POST where a value is send without a key.

My guess is you should be encoding this as a posted file (ie: as if you'd used an <input type="file"/>) and then process the file on the server...
I've tried to make them change their mind now about how they post it to me but it's a bit unclear still if they can change their minds about how the XML poster works.
So you don't know of a way to get the value of the posted body in zope?

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com