Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 20. Oktober 2006 15:08:26 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you thing __getattr__ will be the solutions perhaps I could try it but
if you point me to avoid the recursive problems I could do the job

Can you point me to a product or a paper to understand the __getattr__
problems?

Dieter told you already that you will into infinite recursions when accessing attrs of the same instance within __getattr__(). You should be able to find about related threads by using Google. I hope you can extract the magic Google words from this thread.

-aj
A, ok! Sure

I'll search at google and I'll be back with more explicit questions

Thanks a lot!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito