Dario Lopez-Kästen said the following on 11/17/2006 01:07 PM:
>> Do you know these reasons?
> yes, we sometimes get deadlocks in the database, net outages and general
> misbehavior of DCO2.

Sorry, i am casting too much blame on DCO2 here; in reality we have a
combination of zope2.6, large file uploads and downloads, not
necessarily good code on our end, AND quite a lot of DCO2 strangeness.

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley