Javier Subervi wrote:
I have a page template which I use to catch and customize 404 errors. In that page, I call a script that offers site navigation. Since I have several sites within a portal, I decided to move all common elements (such as this page) to a central "root" location from which all sites could draw. However, when I did that, this page returned the navigation of that "root" dir! That's not what I want, of course. How do I preserve context for the called script, such that when the page is called, it passes the context from where it was called to the script in question?

1. Are you using "container" rather than "context" in your script?
2. You can pass your context as a "mycontext" parameter to your script.