Hi;
I have a page template which I use to catch and customize 404 errors. In that
page, I call a script that offers site navigation. Since I have several sites
within a portal, I decided to move all common elements (such as this page) to a
central "root" location from which all sites could draw. However, when I did
that, this page returned the navigation of that "root" dir! That's not what I
want, of course. How do I preserve context for the called script, such that
when the page is called, it passes the context from where it was called to the
script in question?
TIA,
Javier