I found no example how to define it in the class generally for all instances

i would like to access the supplier container under a different name inside one instance of Purchase Requisition.

class PurchaseRequisition( SimpleItem, Implicit ):

suppliers = property ( lambda self: str( self.context.aq_inner.aq_parent.supplier) )