Dennis Schulz wrote:
I found no example how to define it in the class generally for all instances

i would like to access the supplier container under a different name inside one instance of Purchase Requisition.

class PurchaseRequisition( SimpleItem, Implicit ):

suppliers = property ( lambda self: str( self.context.aq_inner.aq_parent.supplier) )

Keep it simple like Andreas suggested::

from Acquisition import aq_inner, aq_parent
class PurchaseRequisition( SimpleItem, Implicit ):

    def suppliers(self):
        parent = aq_parent(aq_inner(self))
        return parent.supplier

    # does exactly the same thing thanks to automatic
    # acquisition:
    def suppliers(self):
        return self.supplier

Andreas Jung escribió: