> I have a site that is using the exUserFolder product as acl_users in the
> root folder.  I would like to migrate it back to a normal User Folder.
> My problem, however, is that the passwords are encrypted by default in
> exUserFolder, and I do not now how to migrate those encrypted passwords
> back to the normal User Folder.
> Any ideas?
You may check the source of exUserFolder to see what encryption is used
there, but I think you'll not be able to recover passwords from this.

You might want to take a look at PAS, especially check the ZODB plugin.
Maybe it already uses same password encryption as exUserFolder. If not
then, I think, it is not a big deal to write own plugin that will
encrypt the passwords same way as exUserFolder.

Maciej Wisniowski