Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 17. Januar 2007 09:24:34 +0100 Yuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I've an old product, based on zclass and zope 2.6, I would like to
optimize (as possibile) the insert and cataloging of a zclass.

Put your stuff inside a PythonScript. All API methods can be called
in the same way as through DTML/ZPT/PythonScript. APIs don't change
just because the object and its methods from different environments.

Thanks, Andreas!

At the time I changed this scripts, It was dificult for me to put in pythonscript :P Maybe now I can do it :)

I think the bottleneck is the unindexing / reindexing that the product perform, just because it needs a different catalog.

I will investigate all the options, thanks.