--On 26. Januar 2007 10:29:08 -0500 "Mark, Jonathan (Integic)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have an external method which uses eval(). I would like to prevent
anyone from calling this method from inside a URL, e.g.,
myzopesite/myexternalmethod?myvar=deletemyfiles()

Rather, I wish for only Zope objects such as Python Scripts to be able to
call this external method. Is there any way to turn off the publishing of
external methods to the web in Zope?

The standard Zope security also apply to external method. Configure the View
permission according to your needs.

-aj