I have installed Plone with openSUSE 10.2 (working). I have also installed LDAPUserFolder and LDAPMultiPlugins (working). The default installation of Plone is located in "/var/opt/zope/default". I have loaded mod_proxy, mod_proxy_http, mod_rewrite and mod_headers. I have also compiled and load mod_ntlml. I tested mod_ntlm on just an ordinary directory that contained an "index.html" and it worked fine. Mod_ntlm asked for username and password, which authenticated. I set internet explorer to "automatic logon with current username and password" and i was able to get to the web page without typing a username and password.

This is my conf, but this does not work.

<VirtualHost 192.168.200.20:80>

   ServerName openSUSE

   ServerSignature On
   RewriteEngine On

   <Location "/var/opt/zope/default">
       AuthName "Active Directory Domain"
       AuthType NTLM
       NTLMAuth on
       NTLMAuthoritative on
       NTLMDomain domain
       NTLMServer ads

       require valid-user

       RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{REMOTE_USER}e

</ Location>

   RewriteRule ^/(.*) \
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%{HTTP_HOST}:80/VirtualHostRoot/hechtburdeshaw/$1 \
[L,P,E= REMOTE_USER:%{LA-U:REMOTE_USER}]

</VirtualHost>

Any suggestions????