Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your answer. FWIW I decided to keep the version (1.3.1) since it is the last release at the moment. It also seems to play well with ExtFile (at least Zope omitted the included ExtFile in favor of the standalone one). Just for the records, Photo does include a JpgComment.py file (different case) but not a method with that name.

Andrew Milton wrote:
| Hello all,
| | I'm having trouble to find an appropriate version for the Photo/Photo | Folder product to run under 2.10.2. | I'm currently using Roug's 1.3.1[1] which throws some warnings upon | start[2]. Also, there's a more recent ExtFile[3] product that I'd like | to use if it played well with Photo. Maybe I should use the (much older) | Zope3 version?[4]
| Can anybody please give me a hand with this? (working links are appreciated)

| [2] WARNING Init Class Products.Photo.Photo.Photo has a security | declaration for nonexistent method 'jpgcomment'

This is a fairly harmless warning. It is declaring a set of permissions for
jpgcomment. Perhaps the method was removed, and the permissions declaration
was missed.