Hello all,

I'm having trouble to find an appropriate version for the Photo/Photo Folder product to run under 2.10.2. I'm currently using Roug's 1.3.1[1] which throws some warnings upon start[2]. Also, there's a more recent ExtFile[3] product that I'd like to use if it played well with Photo. Maybe I should use the (much older) Zope3 version?[4]
Can anybody please give me a hand with this? (working links are appreciated)

TIA,
Pablo

[1] http://www.zope.org/Members/Roug/Photo
[2] WARNING Init Class Products.Photo.Photo.Photo has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'jpgcomment' 2007-02-06 10:53:11 WARNING Init Class Products.Photo.Photo.Photo has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'jpgcomment' /Products/Photo/__init__.py:32: DeprecationWarning: The ImageFile module will be removed in Zope 2.11. Use App.ImageFile instead.
 from ImageFile import ImageFile
[3] http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/ExtFile
[4] http://svn.zope.org/photo/ I guess, since the link in rbrickers' Z2 version page is broken (http://www.zope.org/Members/rbickers/Photo)