I installed 'ZopeProfiler'

i can see the slow scripts and pages, but it's a bit biased i think because if zope goes to 99% cpu, all scripts and pages run at that time will become slow.
Thus some results are not really that slow.

I do notice that my suspected page is slow, but that's a page template, and there is not very much out of the ordinary going on there. Just a loop in tal over a sql result set.

Should i test on a machine with only ME as user? That way I know what is being called.