On 2/18/07, Richard Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know gnuplot; what is the support for python?

Google. "gnuplot python"

It's not hard.

    Richard

It's a lot harder to avoid making posts like this. If all that I
needed was to get some package for creating charts using python (and
Zope) , I could have completly avoided my post. What I was looking for
(and most of the person which answered did) was to have someone which
actually used the packages, or, better, were using it at the moment.

I can see that there is a package for python with gnuplot. But is it
used? Is it stable? Have it been used inside Zope environment?

Regards
Marco

--
Marco Bizzarri