----- Original Message ----- From: "Marco Bizzarri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 2/18/07, Richard Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know gnuplot; what is the support for python?

It's a lot harder to avoid making posts like this. If all that I
needed was to get some package for creating charts using python (and
Zope) , I could have completly avoided my post. What I was looking for
(and most of the person which answered did) was to have someone which
actually used the packages, or, better, were using it at the moment.

I can see that there is a package for python with gnuplot. But is it
used? Is it stable? Have it been used inside Zope environment?

It is very hard to find something at new zope site from 2004

Try ZGDChart, it is simple and good