<snip>
----- Original Message ----- From: jerome prudent
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:50 AM
Subject: [Zope] How to create a global variable?
Hi!
I've a python script which creates a dictionnary each time it's called. This dictionnary is always the same. I would increase the performance if I could generate and cache the dictionnary once, then reuse it. I'm looking for a space like REQUEST.SESSION that is the same for each user of my website (other solutions are welcome).
</snip>

You could easily create a property field on a folder that contains the 'global' information. Any script or method that has access to that folder can access that property field.

Jonathan