Hmmm...unfortunately, that's not the cause of the problem (I'm responding since I'm on the East coast, Jean is on the West, and he's asleep right now):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: ~$ python
Python 2.4.3 (#2, Jul  2 2006, 16:14:54)
[GCC 3.4.2 [FreeBSD] 20040728] on freebsd5
import sys
sys.getrecursionlimit()
1000

Though I do appreciate you forwarding that URL along, because a *lot* of people have suggested the Python stack issue, and until now, we've been unable to definitively rule that out. It's almost as good to clear one problem as the potential cause as it is to fix things. :-)

Alex Kirk

http://plone.org/documentation/faq/plone-on-bsd-python-stack

Stefan